Occasionally, floral substitutions are necessary due to temporary, regional availability issues.
If this is the case with the gift you’ve selected, our experienced florists will ensure that the style and theme of your arrangement is preserved and will substitute only fresh flowers of equal or higher value.
The following rules for substitution will apply:
• Flowers: In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colours shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
• Flower Arrangements such as all roses, or all lilies: we will make every effort to match the flower type, but may substitute with another colour or substitute with a bouquet of equal or greater value.
• Plants: For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
• One-of-a-Kind Plants such as orchids: we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another colour.
• Gourmet Gifts & Specialty Items (including, but not limited to, Fruit and Gift Baskets, Cookies, Cakes, Chocolates, Teddy Bears, Balloons, and Vases): These items may be substituted with another specialty item of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category. Images of gift baskets represent number of product included, type, colour and shape of basket and actual product variety will vary.
REPLACEMENT AND RETURN POLICY
Our flowers always come fresh from the growers and we make efforts to keep and deliver them to the recipient fresh and beautiful. If you received damaged flowers or other damaged products:
• Please take a photo of the product and email the photo, along with your name, order number, and the nature of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Quality complaints must be received within two (2) days following delivery, due to the perishable nature of our products.
• Once damage is confirmed, we can change a damaged product at our expense, or issue a store credit.
All changes and updates to your order should be done within one (1) hour of placing the order. Please double check all the information in your order when you place it.
Changes and updates that are requested after this one (1) hour period are subject to a $10 administration fee.
Unfortunately during peak holidays it is extremely difficult to make changes to an existing order. We will make every effort, but change requests are not guaranteed.
It may be possible to cancel your order. Please be advised that a minimum $25.00 cancellation fees will apply. Unfortunately, we cannot cancel orders that have been prepared or are already out with courier for delivery.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of the same day, but we cannot guarantee it. We attribute this to “hot delivery” and charge 30% extra of the regular price.
Orders will be delivered between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. for residential addresses, and between
10 a.m. and 5 p.m. for business addresses on the delivery day you specify.
On the same day delivery is available if you place your order before 1 p.m. local time the same day or earlier.
Customer takes full responsibility that the given recipient information is complete and correct. If there is a delay in the delivery due to incorrect or incomplete information (including door code) provided by the customer, the order will not be refunded.
During extreme weather conditions we cannot guarantee that your order will be
delivered on time and date. If we do not succeed in delivering your order, the order
will be delivered as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE – DURING HOLIDAYS (CHRISTMAS TIME, VALENTINES AND MOTHER’S DAY) DELIVERY MAY OCCUR AFTER 7:00PM. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SPECIFIC DELIVERY TIMES DURING PEAK HOLIDAYS.
Please be advised that we are unable to cancel or change any orders already delivered or presently on route to delivery. If you find it necessary to cancel or change delivery dates or addresses for any other orders, simply call our shop directly.
We are not responsible for orders left at door being stolen.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, My Website Name accessible at https://www.mywebsite.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Test Company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Test Company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, «Your Content» shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Test Company a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Test Company reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided «as is,» with all faults, and Test Company express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Test Company, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Test Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Test Company from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of TERMS
Test Company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Test Company is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Test Company and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Low & Judiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of us, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.